Copper Vacation recommends locally owned ski rental and retail shop, Rebel Sports, for all your winter equipment rental needs. Rebel Sports is located in Copper Junction, next to the American Eagle Lift. In addition to a variety of package options for skis and snowboard rentals for all ability types and budgets, check out Rebel Sports' soft goods, including a great sock collection, gloves, goggles, and so much more.
Reserve Your Equipment Rentals
Rebel Sports Rental Packages & Accessories
Save $6 per day on ski & board packages when you book online. Must be made 24 hours in advance to redeem.
- Sport Package: Beginner package – for 1st timers and snow plowers – forgiving, de-tuned edge and less wax to keep speed down. Includes skis, poles, and boots.
- Performance Package: For beginners looking to improve their skills to the advanced skier. Easy turning all-mountain shaped ski with a sharp edge and fresh wax. Includes skis, poles, and boots.
- Demo Package: The most recent, top-of-the-line, high-performance skis from K2, Volkl, Nordica, Black Crows, Armada, and Head, including the latest rocker and reverse camber technology. Lady-specific demos also available. Includes skis, poles, and boots.
Boards & Skis
- Junior Skis
- Demo Snowboard
- Junior Board
- Fat Bikes (only available at Main St. and Holiday Center locations in nearby Frisco)
- Helmets from Giro
- Atlas snowshoes with poles
Rebel Sports Hours of Operation:
8am- 6pm Daily
Rebel Sports Copper Location:
214 Ten Mile Circle
Copper Mountain, CO 80443
Rebel Sports Frisco Locations:
220 Main St.
Frisco, CO 80443
1121 Dillon Dam Rd.
Frisco, CO 80443