Check-in Info for the 2020/21 Ski Season
Please check back for updates, as conditions may change prior to your arrival.
- Please do not vacation if you have symptoms, suspect exposure to Covid-19, or are sick.
- All guest check-ins will be contactless. Our check-in time is 4pm. There will be no early check-ins permitted. Please use the Late Check-In Box located to the left of the front door to our office. Locate the envelope with the reservation name which will contain 2 keys, 1 parking permit, direction to your condo, and information on parking, WiFi, building amenities, etc. If you would like more keys or more parking, please contact our office before your arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 970.968.6840.
- There will be no housekeeping services during your stay. Please contact our office if you require additional items.
- Building Hot Tubs, Pools, Common Area Facilities are all closed until further notice.
- Day of Arrival: Copper Vacations will not be able to provide parking at your building prior to 4 p.m. on the day of your arrival. If you plan to arrive before 2 p.m. on your check-in date, you must make a reservation in advance with Copper Mountain Resort for public parking https://www.coppercolorado.com/plan-your-trip/getting-here/parking. After 2 p.m. Copper Mountain's public parking lots do not require a reservation and all parking is free. You may not park overnight in Copper’s public parking lots. There are no early check-ins permitted this season, your check-in packet will be in our Check-in box at 4pm. Our Check-in box is located to the left of our front door.
- Day of Departure: Check-out time is 10 a.m. There are no late checkouts permitted, but you can stay parked at your building for the ski day, this applies to overflow parking permits as well.
Please visit this link for Summit County’s most recent Public Health Order:
https://www.summitcountyco.gov You may also contact Summit County Public Health with specific questions at 970.668.9161. Please ensure compliance with the current Summit County Public Health Order. There may be no more than 10 individuals from no more than 2 households in short term lodging condos at any time.